What is BIM-SIS?
intelligent information management
knowledge based methods
technical separate and semantically linked data models
are linked to a semi-automatic damage identifications system.
The BIM-SIS Platform creates an innovative system for the identification of natural stone damage in existing walls.
The method of building survey for a BIM-Model the BIM certification creates a new standard for the digital survey, modelling and processing of the information about the damages in BIM. With this information later on risk and management functions can be used and a transparent renovation method can be drawn up.
The BIM-SIS - Innovations
A Damage identification system,
based on damage templates (Templates), structured in building element related damages and damages which are derived from these.
based on the damage templates.
with reaction for claim management.
- Damage survey with digital methods.
- Identification and analysis of pattern of damage.
- Easy deduction of alternative solutions, maximal und minimal solving strategies for damage-, renovation-, and costs scenarios.
- Decision support for choosing the renovation method. Renovation concept.
- BIM-Model can also be used as a communication platform fur further actions.
- Ability to include digitalised expert knowledge.
- Cost security for the pre calculation and the tendering process.